Have you got a child at our School, or are you a member of staff? Then you are a member of the Parents, Teachers & Friends Association (PTFA).
What does the PTFA Do?
Helps the school - it's easy:
- Spend an hour in the classroom listening to children read.
- Give things - 'junk' for modelling, wool, old socks, etc.
- Support activites, help on school trips, support clubs.
- Chair: VACANT
- Vice-Chair: VACANT
- Secretary: VACANT
- Treasurer: VACANT
Raises money through fun events:
TBC - new PTFA team will confirm these
Spends its money to enrich the children's education:
- IT equipment
- Books & Science equipment
- Resources for numeracy
- Playtime equipment
- Coaches for trips
How you can get involved:
If you have a child at the school or if you are member of staff you are very welcome to come to any meeting. The PTFA meets regularly to see where help is needed, to decide what to buy, and to decide how to raise funds. Smaller groups meet at other times too to plan particular events.
Volunteer to help at an event:
- Run a stall for a hour at various events.
- Help set up the various events.
- All these jobs (and lots more) have to be done if we are to continue to give the children's education the support it deserves.