LO: To identify how animals have babies
LO: To describe how animals change as they grow
- There is a lot of information in the powerpoint, so you can split this lesson up over two afternoons.
- The 'How animals grow' activity happens in the middle of the powerpoint. Use the word mat to help you with key spelling and scientific vocabulary.
- At the end of the powerpoint, draw the life cycle of an animal of your choice in your exercise book. Labelling the diagram as best you can.
There are extra activities:
- classifying and sorting animals that grow in an egg or inside their mother and born - you'll need scissors and glue and only one half of page 2.
- a word search to help you learn the scientific vocabulary we will be using.
- a colouring sheet of the life cycle of animals.