Corona Virus: Covid-19
We have put this page together to update you on what we are doing in response to government guidance.
Please email the office: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For details of our remote learning provision, please see the policy below:
Dorset COVID-19 Response Helpline: 01305 221000
Referral into the Dorset Council COVID-19 response will reduce the likelihood of vulnerable people going without support.
Guidance for referring into responses:
- Care and safeguarding concerns, urgent food/meds requests - no other support network available
- Dorset COVID-19 Response Hub. Call 01305 221000, 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week or email@example.com.
- Ongoing food/meds/befriending help - no other or limited support available
- Voluntary and community support for vulnerable and shielded people in Dorset area (including East Dorset).
- Age UK (North, South and West Dorset) are co-ordinating requests for help with issues relating to loneliness and isolation, or support in accessing items such as food, cash or medication. Call 01305 269444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carer concerns not fitting into above categories
- Support for carers across the Dorset Council area linking into local groups – online resource and advice centre.
- Carers Support Dorset: Call 0800 368 8349, email email@example.com or visit www.carersupportdorset.co.uk
Our clear message is don’t be afraid to ask for help and support during this time. No-one should go without essential food or medicines or feel lonely or frightened. We’re working with community organisations, town and parish councils, and registered care and housing providers across the county to make sure support is available to anyone who needs it. If you know anyone who needs help, please encourage them to get in contact.