LO: To describe the importance for humans to exercise
LO: To gather and record data to help in answering questions
- Read through the lesson presentation.
- Think of 5 exercises they you can complete within a minute. Count how many you can do in a minute.
- Fill in the Exploring Exercise Activity sheet. Describing the exercise, recording the number and explain how each exercise in a minute. Use the word mat to help you.
- After the exercise activity, fill in the Exploring Exercise Questions Activity sheet
There are extra activities:
- Word search to help us learn scientific vocabulary