This week in psed, we are looking at Summer.
What outside games could you and your adult play?
Here's a few ideas:
- Go on a treasure hunt. Ask your adult to hide some brightly coloured toys, and see if you can find them. Maybe write or draw, what you have found.
- Play Hide and Seek outside in your garden.
- Play noughts and crosses. Find some sticks to make the grid, then paint noughts and some crosses, onto stones.
- Lie down and look at the clouds. What shapes can you see? Can you see animal shapes? Draw us a picture of what you saw.
- Find a stick, draw a picture and see if your adult can guess what you've drawn. Then take turns with your adult.
There's so many things to play.
Here's a link for more ideas: